Proactive Web Design Strategy
Creating an impressive web presence is essential to effectively marketing your website and getting visitors to reach out to you. Our web design team helps you define your website goals and puts together a strategy to achieve those goals! Our sole purpose is to design and build a website that gets results! Our approach is always proactive and takes into such areas as overall user experience (UX design), conversion rates, search engine optimization, and social media usage.
Our Web Design Process:
- Meet with you to get to know your company, industry and history. Understand your marketing goals
- Research your competition, evaluate their website; their messaging focus
- Identify software and API’s your competitors may be using
- Identify common framework applications or technologies utilized in your industry
- Identify likely underserved niches within your industry
- Provide a quote
- Create your web presence strategy and framework
- Create design mockups
- Work with your team to refine direction and messaging
- Begin building your website
Proactive design, proactive communication, proactive marketing ideas lead to positive user experiences!
Your website is your company online.
It’s how the world sees you now.
Social media matters.
Search engines matter.
Online identity matters.
It’s a cool world.
– – – – – – – – – – – –
We take a very practical approach to
web development and online marketing practices.
- What’s your current site not doing for you?
- Is it generating leads?
- Does your current website grow awareness of your message?
- Is your audience growing?
- What’s your website’s conversion rate?
For some answers to these questions, we’re going to ask for a look at your Google Analytics reports. If you don’t have an Analytics account, we encourage you to open one and install it immediately. IT’S FREE We’ll be happy to do it for you. If your site has any other web metrics reporting available, please share many of those reports with us.
Give us a bit to digest it all; perhaps meet again, and then we’ll come back with a game plan.
It’s just that simple. We will look and be ready to implement a host of strategies and tools including:
- Google +
- Google Places
- Angie’s List
- Website revisions
- Test Pages Form/Phone Tracking
It’s our responsibility to learn about your business and your customers or audience and provide you the best marketing strategy. We’re in it for the long haul.